Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Christening outfit

I was keen not to dress my little boy up in a traditional christening gown or a sailor suit. I didn't want him to look like he was getting married, nor did I want him to look like a gay seaman.
I mean, it's cute but a little ridiculous...
So I dressed him up in school uniform instead. That wasn't the intended look but that was the overall effect.
Emile-et-rose checked bibshort, I bought on sale for £18.97 (was £37.95) from www.redballoonossett.co.uk
Jasper Conran at Debenhams blazer, £14
And here was the end result:



2 comments:

  1. Aww he looks so cute - congratulations on your christening little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes He looks so lovely with his smart mom. Choose the perfect boys christening gowns issues in both cases, this symbol of purity and innocence.

    ReplyDelete